2 December 2013

Pick A Polish: W7 - Green Dazzle

Hi everyone. I have just got home and am about ready to pass out, is it the weekend yet? lol.

It's Monday so that means it's Pick A Polish time, this week W7 - Green Dazzle was picked from my stash. I picked this up last Christmas time, thinking it would be a good Christmas glitter but I never got round to using it. So this is the first time it has been used, I have so many untried polishes, its unreal!



Green Dazzle is a green leaning teal glitter in a clear base. The photo above shows 4 coats with no undies, I think you could just about get away with wearing it like this but you can still see a bit of nail. I did find that the base is slightly tinted so it did makes my nails look very yellow in the gaps. It was also getting quite thick at this point and was quite slow drying.


For these reasons, I much prefer this layered over another colour. This photo shows one coat over China Glaze - Keep Calm, Paint On. Glitter pay off is good and I found it applied very evenly and smoothly.

Onto the nail art...


The base colour again is China Glaze - Keep Calm, Paint On.


I added the animal stripes on using a striping brush and W7 - Green Dazzle.


I really liked how this nail art came out, sometimes keeping it simple can be more effective. I am also glad I finally tried this glitter out as I do love it layered.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com