27 March 2014

Piss Up and Pandas.

Hello everyone. How are you all? One more day until the weekend people, I am in need of a lie in!

So today I am going to show you the nails I wore for my trip last weekend. I flew up to Edinburgh with four of my friends for a weekend of sightseeing, shopping, eating and drinking.. but the main reason for our trip was to see the Pandas at Edinburgh Zoo. I had a wonderful weekend and the Pandas were very cute and cuddly looking. Naturally I needed panda themed nails to match the occasion :).


For more details on this manicure read on after the jump.


So I started with a base of Barry M - Key Lime on my thumb, ring and little finger and I used Barry M - Matt White on my index and middle finger.


On the white nails I used my nails vinyls and W7 - Black for my chevrons (I broke my thumb nail last week too :().


I freehanded my panda using a detail brush and a dotting tool.


Finally on my thumb and little finger I freehanded my leafy bamboo things using Barry M - Watermelon


Here is a picture of one of the pandas for you, isn't she lovely!

I had a lovely weekend away and I'm glad I had funky nails to match. The panda was fairly easy to do, so I was pleased with that also. Now I just need to plan my next trip with some nails to go with it :).

I hope you like this design guys, let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com