11 March 2014

March Tri Polish Challenge - Green, Blue and Purple.

Hi everyone. How are you all? 

Today I will be showing you this week's Tri Polish Challenge manicure, if you missed my last post the colours are green, blue and purple :).


To see what I came up with read on after the jump.


I came across this picture whilst looking for inspiration and decided to go with a whispy, swirly pattern.


I started with a base of Barry M - Greenberry.


I added my swirls with Essie - Splash of Grenadine and Nails Inc - Baker Street.


I added a few highlights with Barry M - Matt White.


I was really happy with these, I love the effect and the colours together. I think they came out even better than I had imagined which is rare with me!

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com