31 October 2013

Nude V-Gaps With My New Barry M's

Hi everyone, happy Halloween! 

I have been terribly boring when it comes to Halloween this year, so I am going to carry on that tradition and post something completely unrelated to Halloween. I have had some of Barry M's new releases sitting on my side for a while ready to be played with, so I decided to do something with a couple of those.


I started with an extra coat of Nail Envy to try and make my nails look a bit nicer. 


Using striping tape I taped off the triangle shape at my cuticles and painted over the rest of the nail with Barry M - Vanilla, which is one of Barry M's new matte polishes. I only needed one coat of this, very impressed!


Then using a striping brush and W7 - Black I freehanded the black lines.


Next to the black lines I added Barry M - Majesty using the same technique. This is one of their textured polishes.


I didn't use a top coat for this design, obviously as I used matte and textured polishes.

I was very happy with this design, this is the first time I have done nail art with negative space but I really like the effect and I will definitely have to try it again.

As for the Barry M products, I was also very happy with those. They are very easy to work with and I love the effects.

Have you tried any of Barry M's new releases? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com