28 September 2013

Inspired By My Shower Curtain :P

Hello lovelies. I hope everyone has exciting weekends planned. It was pay day yesterday so I am planning on going shopping and treating myself today :).

Today I have some nail art to show you which was inspired by my shower curtain. A bit random, but inspiration hit me as I was standing in the shower and I just had to recreate them. I tried to take a picture of my shower curtain, but its a bit gross so there is a link to a nicer picture here. It is slightly brighter in real life though. 


For these nails I used a base of China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around.


For the petals I used Barry M - Greenberry and a detail brush.


I wanted to make them matte. So I added a coat of Seche Vite to seal the design as I find my matte top coat smudges nail art. I then added a coat of Rimmel Matte Top Coat.


I was really proud of these, I was kinda apprehensive about doing such little details but I think they turned out quite well.

What is the strangest thing you have been inspired by?

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely and there is no better inspiration then in the shower ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Lol yes, its the best place for it.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com