7 September 2013

Galaxy Nails!

Hello everyone. Its finally the weekend, I hope everyone has a good one! :)

I've had a bit of a disaster this week, my laptop died on me :(. I am writing this post up on my boyfriend's laptop at the moment, but he is self employed and uses this for work so I can't steal it too much. So my posts may be a bit slow until I get my one fixed. Hopefully it won't take too long, I have so many things I want to share!

Anyway, enough of that. Today I have my first attempt at galaxy nails to show you. I have been meaning to do these forever and FINALLY got round to doing them. I personally really enjoyed wearing them.


I can't remember exactly all the polishes I used for this.. I was stupid and forgot to write them down. I believe I started with W7 - Black as a base.


I then sponged on Essie - Aruba Blue, Topshop - Moondance and I think the pink is an unnamed W7 which I got in a set.


Then I added some dots with a white creme (I can't remember which one) and fished a few bits of glitter out of OPI - Which Is Witch? and placed these on my nails. I was hoping they would give it more sparkle but unfortunately they kinda just looked the same as the white dots. Oh well.


As always, I finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I had a lot of fun doing these, I definitely think I'll try them again. Maybe with some different colours, I really like the pastel ones The Nailasaurus did here.

Have you ever tried galaxy nails?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com