9 April 2013

Pretty Purples

Hello, I hope everyone is having a good day. Today is my only day off this week so I have been relaxing this morning but I am viewing a flat later - very excited!

Today I have some nail art to show you. I recently bought a bottle of OPI - You're Such A Budapest and I just had to use it. I am quite pleased with how this design turned out, but I think I could have done the triangle half moons a bit neater. But I will work on that next time I do something similar.


Click below for more.

For this mani I started with 2 coats of OPI - You're Such A Budapest, which is a perfect lilac colour which does look a bit blue in some lights.


I then added some dots in a triangle shape at the base of my nail using a large dotting tool. I added smaller dots above these, both using Avon - White.


After this I freehanded my triangle half moons with a striper brush and OPI - Vant To Bite My Neck? Like I said earlier, I think I could have been a bit neater with this step as some of the lines are a bit wonky, maybe I should do it using tape next time. This could just be me being overly critical though. I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite (as always).


I quite liked this design, I think the colours were pretty and it was fairly simple to achieve. What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com