18 March 2013

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I think I may be talking into a black hole at the moment, but I figured I may as well introduce myself anyway :).

My name is Vicky and I am a 19 year old girl from Essex, UK and I am obsessed with nails and nail art! I currently work in a call centre but one day hope to do nails for a living. I first got into nail art about 6 months ago when I came across a few blogs on the internet. Since then I have spent countless hours trying different designs on my nails, so I thought I would start a blog to share some of my creations.

Anyway.. onto the nails! 





I thought I would start out with something simple, a nice dotting mani. I often find that simple turns out the best.

For this mani I used a white pearly base from W7 (I have no idea what this polished is called, there is no name on the bottle, sorry!) and I used Barry M Gelly - Dragonfruit and Greenberry for the dots. For the dots I used a few different sized dotting tools and just scattered them in a diagonal pattern across my nail. All topped off with Seche Vite. 





Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com