7 August 2014

Pink Holo Flowers

Hello lovelies. It's almost Friday, I am looking forward to the weekend (as usual).

I have some more girly nail art inspired by someone else to show you today. This time I have stolen this design by Vic and Her Nails, because I clearly can't think of my own designs at the moment. But it's pretty and pink so that makes everything okay ;).


Click below for more.


My pretty, holographic base colour is Topshop - Wistful.


I painted on my flowers using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


I'm not 100% satisfied with the flowers, I think they look more like starfish - they're a bit skinny.


Even though my flowers aren't perfect, I still enjoyed wearing this. I mean.. it's holo so that means a manicure is automatically good right? ;). I wish I'd gotten some better holo pictures but I was being un-organised and forgetful as usual lol.

Let me know what you think guys.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com