15 August 2014

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Holiday Inspired.

Hi guys! Thank god it's Friday! I went into work early today, which means I got to come home early.. so I have a nice long afternoon off.

This week's prompt for Fingerfood's Theme Buffet is holiday inspired. I have gone a bit holiday crazy this year - I went to Morocco in the beginning of July and I am going to Rhodes in the beginning of September (I am now very poor lol). So as you might be able to tell I was excited for this theme. I contemplated saving my Moroccan skyline nails I did last week for this theme, but I decided to do another design in the end. Instead I went for a tropical beach/desert island theme.


Click below for more.



I started with a base of Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch.


I painted the top block with Barry M - Blueberry for the sky and the tip with Essie - Naughty Nautical for the sea.


I sponged a bit of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White in the sky for some clouds. I painted little waves into the sea with Avon - Aqua Fantasy and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


Finally I painted my little palm trees using OPI - Amazon.. Amazoff and Rimmel - Beige Babe.


I was really pleased with these, they make me want to go on holiday again right now! I'm going to be very sad come mid September when I won't have any more holidays to look forward to lol.

Are you having any holidays this year? Let me know what you think in the comments.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com