1 August 2014

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Rainbow

Hello lovely lacquer-heads. Wooo it's Friday! I hope you all have lovely weekends planned - I have absolutely nothing planned so I reckon it's going to involve lots of relaxation :).

Today I have some rainbow nails t show you which I did for Fingerfood's Theme Buffet. These looked awesome in my head, but I totally hate them in real life... I really wanted to redo these but I have been so busy the last couple of week's my nails have taken a bit of a back seat. So apologies for the crapness, I shall try better next time! 


Read on after the jump for more.

 

I started with a white base so all my colours would pop.


I then painted on stripes of all my colours on diagonally across each nail. The colours I used were China Glaze - Hey Sailor, Sally Hansen - Fiery Island, Nicole by OPI - Hit The Lights, Barry M - Spring Green, Barielle - Surf's Up and Color Club - Puccilicious.


I topped it off with Sally Hansen - Diamonds in an attempt to salvage it slightly.. I don't think it worked lol.


In case you hadn't twigged, I really don't like these - they feel quite childish to me, due to the colours. I think maybe I should have tried to blend the colours together a bit or used different shades. Or maybe I should have just thought up a better design. Oh well, you can't win them all! 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com