17 August 2014

Green Nails for Depression #fightforlightandlive

Hi everyone. 

I don't usually post on a Sunday - but this is for a good cause so I had to take part. In honour of comedy legend Robin Williams, there has been a tag started on Instagram to raise awareness for depression. Today people will be posting their green manicures for this great cause. I don't suffer from depression myself but members of my family do, and I know it's a problem that affects millions of people. Despite it being such a big problem, I think it is also quite misunderstood and a bit of a taboo subject - so if this tag is going to make people more aware of what a struggle having depression can be then I'm glad to be a part of it. You can find out more about depression here on the Mind website.


Click below for more.



The idea is that everyone posts green nails, so I used a green I haven't tried before; Revlon - Tantalize


I stamped using Konad - Black and MoYou London Bridal Plate 07.


I don't know why I haven't worn this polish before - it's so pretty! I think the stamping compliments it nicely. So I was happy with this manicure - even better that it's for a great cause.

I hope you liked this manicure, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com