18 August 2014

Pick A Polish: Fat Puss Polish - Mr Tabby

Hello everyone. I hope your Monday hasn't been too taxing! Mine has been okay, but I got stuck in traffic for an hour after work today, boo! :(

Since it's Monday I have another Pick A Polish post for you. Today I will be showing you Fat Puss Polish - Mr Tabby. Fat Puss Polish was a UK indie brand but it's no longer trading (as is the case with lots of awesome UK indies) which is a big shame, as I loved everything I tried from the brand. I shall just have to savour the few Fat Puss Polishes that I do own!


Click below for more.



Mr Tabby is a mid grey jelly packed with lots of little flakies, it truly is beautiful! I used two coats here without topcoat for my swatch, but I could probably get away with two if I wasn't taking close up photos. It was nice and smooth in application - it is a little thick but in a good way if that makes sense! This polish really reminds me of a grey, rainy day which was the inspiration for my nail art.


Over Mr Tabby I sponged on my clouds using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and Butter London - Billy No Mates.


Using the same two polishes I freehanded on my rain drops.


This is what the weather has looked like quite a lot over the last week or so.


I love this polish soooo much! I never think to wear greys but I always really love them when I put them on, especially when they have flakies too. I think this nail art totally matches this colour too, even if it's not the most summery design.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous grey polish (those flakies...) and I love your rainy clouds. Our weather has been similar this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it's an awesome polish isn't it?!

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com