1 September 2014

Pick A Polish: Laquerdaisical - Parma's A Bitch.

Hello my loves. I hope your Monday hasn't been too taxing, my working day went quite quickly which was nice. 

I'm back with this week's Pick A Polish today, this week I will be showing you Laquerdaisical - Parma's A Bitch. Laquerdaisical is a UK indie brand, made by a lovely lady who actually lives in the same town as me (which to me is very exciting). This is actually a UK Indie brand that is still trading too, I think most of the UK indies I show you in these posts have now stopped trading - but this is one of the few left.

Click below for more.


Parma's A Bitch is a milky lilac crelly base filled with purple, blue and pink glitters. My swatch shows three coats with topcoat. It does start off very sheer but builds up nicely by the third coat. The distribution of the smaller glitters throughout the polish was good, they applied very evenly. I did have to fish for the larger circles, but that is often the case with larger glitters like this anyway. I really love this polish, you can tell by the formula that it is good quality and the overall effect is so pretty and delicate. 


I often struggle with what to do for nail art with these glitter filled polishes, I find they are usually enough on their own. In the end I settled on a simple stripe design I created using striping tape and Essie - Beyond Cozy.




I love this polish so much, it has to be up there with my favourites. I have a feeling this will be on my nails a lot next spring. 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com