20 September 2014

Mermaid Nails for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month

Hello my loves. I completely forgot to post this today, which is why this is later than usual lol. I didn't sleep very well last night which is my excuse :P.

September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and I have my teal manicure to show you today (teal is the colour for ovarian cancer awareness). I am crazy about teal and this is for a great cause too so obviously I had to post something for this. 


Click below for more.


I recently got some scale nail stencils from She Sells Sea Shells and I had been dying to find an excuse to try them. I think this was definitely the time to use them, I've gone for a mermaid inspired mani. I used a base of Barry M - Greenberry, applied my nail stencils, painted a coat of W7 - Space Dust and removed the stencils. I did mess up my middle finger a little but I think it is still passable :P.




I loved these so much, I am a complete sucker for anything this colour! I think ovarian cancer is one of the lesser know cancers, so pleeease go read up about the disease and most importantly the symptoms here

I hope you all like them.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com