11 September 2014

Matte Purple Dotticure

Hello lovelies. This is my final scheduled post, I'll be spending the day travelling home today so nothing very exciting.

I have a dotticure to show you today. I don't do them that often but I had the sudden urge to have dotty nails so these are what I ended up with!


Click below for more.



My base colour is Color Club - Puccilicious and my dots are Models Own - Lilac Sheen. I topped it off with Rimmel Matte Topcoat because I felt like it :).




I'm loving the two tone colour scheme of these, I enjoy wearing a dotticure once in a while.

What do you think about dotticures? Let me know in the comments.

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com