4 September 2014

Fashion Inspired: Grey, Pink and Black Colour Block

Hello my lovelies. This is a scheduled post as I am now away on my holidays in Rhodes for a week, but I have been painting away like a crazy person so there will still be plenty of posts around here (you can't get rid of me that easily).

I haven't done a fashion inspired post for a while, so I decided it was about time I did another one! I came across a pretty but simple jumper on the River Island website to use as my inspiration. I really want this jumper, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to spend £32 on it, imagine how many polishes I could get for that!


Click below for more.



This is the jumper I was inspired by, I thought it would make a great colour block design.


I started by painting my nails with an unnamed Color Club sheer pink polish. I painted my blocks of colour using a striper brush; the grey is Butter London - Billy No Mates and the black is BK - Black.




I was pretty happy with these, although I do wish I'd used tape for my edges to make them perfectly straight. I was feeling way too lazy to let my polish dry properly though lol.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Have a lovely day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com