15 May 2014

Turquoise Studs

Hi girlies. The sun is out today! It's crazy how a little bit of sunshine can change my mood completely :).

Today I have a manicure using some really pretty studs I bought recently from Born Pretty Store. I really love the look of turquoise stones so when I saw these online I snapped them up straight away and used them as soon as I received them.


For more click below.



I wanted something fairly simple and elegant to make my studs the focal point of the manicure.


For my base colour I used Barry M - Lychee.


I swiped a bit of OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby over my nail using my fan brush.


I stuck my studs on with topcoat, but I didn't topcoat the whole nail as I liked the satin effect of L.A.M.B.


I really liked these studs, they are really pretty! I do kinda wish they were a bit smaller, but I think they would be okay as long as I didn't want to wear them for too long. If I wanted them to last I would definitely apply them with nail glue as well, but I only has this manicure on for a few hours. I'm loving these colours together too :).

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com