30 May 2014

piCture pOlish - Lizzie Nail Art

Hello loves. It's FRIDAYY! I hope you all have lovely weekend's ahead of you.

Today I have one of my latest purchases to show you. I recently snapped up a bottle of piCture pOlish - Lizzie from the Sally Magpie's sale, so naturally I had to use it as soon as I got it!


Click below for more.



I always write notes about every manicure I do for my blog, but for some unknown reason I didn't for this one. So I am not 100% sure what the purple creme is but I think it may be Models Own - Lilac Sheen, don't hold me to that though :P. But anyway I started by painting all my nails with that.



I painted half of each nail with piCture pOlish - Lizzie, this is such a pretty shade - I really haven't done it justice in my photos. I was hoping to get some sun photos whilst I was wearing this but it decided to promptly cloud over as soon as I put this on, boo :(.



I added a stripe of OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown between my two colours and on my thumb and ring finger I outlined them also.. although you can't see it that well.



I really love this polish, it is so gorgeous and delicate. I was pretty pleased with how this manicure came out too. I am really into colour blocking designs at the moment. I find them easy to do also, which always helps matters :).

What are your thoughts on this polish? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com