17 May 2014

Matte Dotticure

Hello my lacquered loves! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 

I have more matte nails today, I seem to be on a bit of a matte kick lately.. which is weird because I don't usually like it that much! I really loved using OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby in my turquoise stone so I wanted to use it again, so that is what I have to show you today.


Click below for more.


To start I painted all my nails with OPI - L.A.M.B. I don't believe I have only just tried this polish, I find golds don't often go with my skin tone but I think this one works. I think the matte finish helps with that, it makes it a bit more soft.


I decided to keep it simple and go for a dotticure, keeping with the matte theme also.


Using a BK - Matte Black polish and a dotting tool I made my dots.


I really loved this manicure, it's so simple but I think it looks pretty awesome. I hardly ever wear full dotticures and I don't often wear matte polish but I love the combination of the two for some reason. I've also found my new favourite gold (which had been sitting in my helmer for a few months, oops!).

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com