12 May 2014

Pick A Polish: A England - Saint George

Hi lovelies. Happy Monday. I am feeling a bit spaced out at the moment, an early night for me I think!

Today I am going to show you one of my all time favourite polishes; A England - Saint George. This was one of the first polishes I purchased from A England and it was what made me fall in love with this brand. As you can tell I was happy when this polish was chosen this week!


To see this beauty read on after the jump.


Saint George is a deep, dark emerald green holo. This photo shows one coat of perfection without topcoat. I say this every time I blog about A England but they do have the best formulas I have ever tried! My photos really do not do this wonderful polish justice. The holo is fairly subtle in this polish but the photo below shows it a bit better.


I really struggled with what to do for nail art with this polish.. I didn't want to spoil it!


In the end I decided to experiment with my fan brush which I have never actually used before.


First I did a swipe of the silver down my nail using an unnamed W7 - Silver.


Then I went over the silver with another shorter swipe of Saint George.


I did quite like this nail art, although I still think I prefer Saint George on its own.. it's just so pretty! I'm glad I tried out my fan brush though I like the effect it has given and it was ridiculously easy.

Have you tried any fan brush nail art before? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com