24 May 2014

Moyra Suede Polishes & Nail Art

Hello my lovelies. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. My has consisted of painting my nails and fiddling around with my camera so far... I lead such an exciting life!

I recently purchased a few polishes from Moyra which has just launched in the UK. They seem to be a really affordable brand with a great range of polishes so I couldn't wait to give some a try. Today I will be showing you two suede polishes that I got, along with some nail art.



Read on after the jump for more.



These polishes don't appear to have names, but the pink is Moyra - 502 and the blue is Moyra - 504.



For my accent nail I used a base of Barry M - Lychee and used striping tape to create the blocks of colour. 



I was pretty impressed with the formulas of these polishes, especially considering their price. I used two coats but they definitely could have been opaque in one if I had been more careful with the application. They do drag if you go over the same spot twice (which is something I have come to expect from these types of polishes), so you need to resist doing more than three strokes on the nail in each coat. Application was very smooth as well. 



I really liked these polishes overall. I thought the colours were great, they're really affordable and the formulas are good as well. I enjoyed this nail art also, even though it is simple. I can't wait to try my other polishes I got from Moyra!

Have you tried anything from Moyra yet? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com