5 July 2014

Barry M Dotticure

Hi loves. This is another scheduled post, I will currently be on the second day of my holiday when this post goes live :).

I wanted some quick and simple nail art recently when I was in a rush, so I figured what is better than a dotticure?! I have been loving Barry M lately so it ended up being a complete Barry M manicure too.


Read on after the jump for more.


The base colour for this nail art is Barry M - Bikini which is one of their limited edition shades from Boots. This a seriously lovely shade of blurple (it looks blue in some lights and purple in others). 


I topcoated over my base colour then added the dots over the top in a gradient style.


The dots were done using Barry M - Cancun, Barry M - Malibu, Barry M - Miami and Barry M - Rhossili which are all from the Summer Mattes collection.


Despite the fact these nails were simple I still really liked them. I think the colours go nicely together and I like the mix of finishes. I think Barry M have been out doing themselves lately, I love all these polishes.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking. 

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com