30 December 2013

Pick A Polish: OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama

Hi loves. How are we all? I can't believe it is New Years Eve tomorrow already, it's crept up so fast.

It's time for this week's Pick A Polish manicure. The polish for this week is OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama. Doing these posts every week has made me realise how many pink polishes I own, nearly every week has been a pink polish so far lol. I promise I do own other colours too!




I got this polish a while ago on ebay.. I am not 100% sure if it is real because the bottle feels very slightly different from the rest of my OPI's, but it still does the job and I got it cheap so I am not going to complain.


Sparrow Me The Drama is a rosy pink cream. This photo shows 3 coats without topcoat. It was fairly opaque and was almost okay in two coats, however there were a few slight bald spots so I added a third to even it out completely. I had no issues with the application.

Click below to see the nail art I created..



My boyfriend bought me a stamping kit for Christmas last year, but I haven't really used it at all. Since it is now over a year old I decided its about time I gave it a go.


Over OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama I stamped the flowers using a dark blue Konad polish. 


I felt it needed something extra so I sponged on a bit of A England - And The Moonbeams.


I was pretty pleased with these for one of my first attempts at stamping, as you can see my placement isn't perfect but I think that will just take me a bit of practice. I think I need to get some more plates so I can try some different patterns. If anyone has any tips to improve my stamping it would be greatly appreciated :).

What do you guys think?

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com