1 January 2014

Soundwave Nails.

Hello lovelies. I hope you all had fun celebrating the new year. 

I wasn't really sure where I was going with today's manicure, I just sat down and thought I would see where the wind took me. The final outcome I think is reminiscent of sound-waves so that is what I have named this manicure.


For full details on this manicure click below.

I only used 2 polishes for this manicure; Rimmel - Black Cab and OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown.


I used Black Cab as a base on all my nails apart from my ring finger which was This Gown Needs A Crown.


Using the opposite colour to my base colour I freehanded my sound-waves. I did this by painting lines at different lengths next to each other.


I really liked how these turned out, they were pretty simple to do but I think it looks quite effective. I may try these in the future with different colours.

What are your thoughts? Would you try something similar?

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! its such an unusual glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yes it is a bit weird isn't it, but I love it! Sooo shimmery!

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com