19 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Challenge: Day 10 - Santa

Hello my loves. How are we all? One more day til the weekend!

It's day 10 of the challenge, we are so close to the end now. I will miss this challenge once it is over, I have really enjoyed participating. Today the theme is Santa.


Obviously I painted the man himself.


Click below for more..

I started with a base coat of Topshop - Nice n' Neutral.


I added the red with a small brush using China Glaze - Hey Sailor.


I did the beard and the white band on the hat with my Color Club - White and a dotting tool.


Finally I added their funny little faces using Rimmel - Black Cab, Color Club - White and OPI - A Taupe The Space Needle

These aren't the best I have done, they are okay. I would have redone them but I just haven't had much time lately, so these had to do.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Such happy little Santa's. Nice work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Your nails are just the right length too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them, and the very fine line on the mouth is great too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com