9 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Challenge: Day 5 - Bells.

Hi lovelies. How are we all? I have just got home and I am about ready to go to sleep already lol.

Today is day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge, its almost half way done. I will be sad when its over, I have been liking Christmas nails a bit too much. Today's theme was bells. I was  a bit stumped with what to do for this one, so I took to google and came across these nails. As soon as I saw them I knew I needed to steal the idea and copy them immediately, and I must say, I loved how they came out!


Here is my version..


My base colour is Essie - Like To Be Bad.


I freehanded the whole design with a detail brush. For the holly I used Barry M - Spring Green, China Glaze - Hey Sailor and Rimmel - Black Cab.


For the bells I used an Unnamed W7 Gold. The white on the ribbons is Color Club - White.


I was super proud of these, I think this is the best freehand design I have done. I spent my day at work sticking my fingers in people's faces to show them off. I didn't want to take them off for my next mani.

What are your thoughts? 

Don't forget to check what the other participants have done for their designs.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vicky! These are AMAZING! Faaaaab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the bells are done on 2 nials to make one. I never would have been able to pull that off. And the base color seems to be just perfect for show casing the art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I agree, I was very happy with the base colour.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com