16 December 2013

Pick A Polish: Rimmel - Show Off

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well.

It's Monday so that means its time for Pick A Polish. This week it is the turn of Rimmel - Show Off.


Read on after the jump.

This is one is an old polish, I bought it when I was at school I believe. Waay before I got into nail art. 


Despite its age, the formula is still good. This is two coats, no topcoat. It is getting a bit thick now, so I might have to thin it soon. But it is still perfectly use-able. 

Lets see what look I created...


I did a copycat of this design by Rebecca of Lane's Lacquers.


The colour on the other half of my nails is Essie - Neo Whimsical.


I then freehanded the stripe using my striping brush and Essie - Beyond Cozy.

I really liked this design, so easy and simple yet I think it still looks great.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com