20 June 2014

It's Mint To Be!

Hi lovelies. I'm so happy it's the weekend! I am going shopping tomorrow for some holiday stuff :).

Two (of the many) polishes I have purchased recently that I have been dying to use are Girly Bits - Mint To Be and Moyra - 853. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and use them both in one manicure :).


Read on after the jump for more.



The creme is Girly Bits - Mint To Be. This polish had an amazing formula, perfectly smooth and opaque in two coats. The colour did freak out my camera however, it is more green than it appears in my photos.


On my ring finger I used Moyra - 853 to create the stripey things (I don't really know what to call them lol) using a striping brush. 853 is a textured polish, it's so pretty!


I am so in love with both of these polishes, the colours are totally up my street and they work so well together.


I like the simplicity of this design, I'm glad I didn't go over the the top with it. I think the colours are pretty enough on their own without too much faffage. As you can tell I'm a bit besotted with these ;).

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com