24 March 2013

Spots and Stripes.

Today I have some more nail art to show you. I'm not really sure what inspired me for this mani. I guess I like stripes and I like spots so thought I would combine the two. I really liked how this design turned out, however I was having serious lighting issues when trying to take the photos, so I shall apologise in advance for those. I am still trying to figure out the best way to take photos of my nails, so bear with me! But I am sure I will get the knack eventually. If anyone reading this has any tips they can give me that would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway onto the pictures...





For these nails I used OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble for the base. I then used my striping tape (I love that stuff!) to tape off the stripes diagonally across each nail. I painted OPI - Suzi's Hungary Again over the top of this and removed the striping tape. I then added the dots using a dotting tool and China Glaze - Fade Into Hue. I used Seche Vite for my top coat.




See what I mean about the photos? Too much glare and these were the best ones! I am definitely no photographer lol. Hopefully you get the idea though. Thanks for looking :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com