23 March 2013

Random Swatch: Barry M Gelly - Lychee

I have been swatching some of my polishes lately. I have an ever growing stash of nail polish and I am finding that I have a lot of polishes that I haven't even tried. So I thought I would start swatching them and posting the results on here :). That gives me an excuse to try all my unused polishes.

Today I have Barry M Gelly - Lychee to show you. I love Barry M Gelly polishes, I find them so easy to apply and I love the shiny finish. But Lychee has to be one of my favourites. 





Lychee is a nude/beige colour which I really have a thing for at the moment. The formula is great and I had no issues with application. For the photo I used two coats and no top coat, as it is pretty damn shiny anyway. I think this shade is great as it is so neutral and will go with pretty much anything. 

Has anyone else tried this polish? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com