20 March 2013

Splatter Nails.

Today I have some splatter nails to show you. I have seen this technique done quite a lot but I have never tried it before myself, so I was quite pleased with how they turned out. It also gave me a chance to use my new China Glaze polishes that I purchased a few weeks ago :).





For my base I used China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around. I love this shade, it has a really subtle shimmer which is really pretty. For the splatters I used Keep Calm, Paint On and Life is Rosy - both by China Glaze. To do the splatters I dipped one end of a straw into my polish and blew through the other end. I had a bit of trouble with the polish completely missing the nail and I made a huge mess, but I had a lot of fun doing this mani and I am pleased with the end result.






Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com