29 March 2013

Polish for a pound?!

Hello again!

I was shopping in my local Tesco the other day and found myself drawn to the beauty aisle (this is becoming a frequent problem of mine) and I came across some polish for £1 a bottle! I believe this is Tesco's own brand of polish. While I do love a bargain, I was quite sceptical as to whether this stuff would actually be any good. But I thought for a pound I may as well give it a try, and here are the results...






This brand is called All About Nails and the polish I got was called Bronze (not such an inventive name). This polish is probably more of an appropriate colour for autumn, not spring - but I still liked it regardless. The photo shows two coats with no topcoat. I was pleasantly surprised by this polish. The formula was fairly good - it streaked a tiny bit but I often find that can happen with this kind of shade. It was completely opaque in two coats and was pretty easy to apply. There were a few other colours in this range and I would be interested to see if the rest are consistent with this. 

Overall I would say that this polish is great for someone on a small budget. Slightly streaky, but for £1 you can't really complain.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com