20 December 2014

Christmas Candy Canes

Hello my lovelies. Happy Saturday!

Christmas is just around the corner now (in case you hadn't already noticed) so I have some candy cane inspired nails for you today. I've seen lots of similar designs to this floating around the internet recently so I decided to give it a go myself. 


Click below for more.


My base is Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. I taped off different sized striping using striping tape and filled in the gaps using Models Own - Pink Veneer and China Glaze - Hey Sailor. Pretty simple, but quite fiddly at the same time. 




I've never been sure on the combination of red and pink together, but I actually really like it here. Plus candy canes are yummy!

Let me know your thoughts below. 

See you next time. 

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com