23 December 2014

52 Week Pick & Mix Challenge - Distressed/Grey

Hi everyone. How are we all? 

I've got another 52 Week Challenge post for you today, this week the themes are distressed and grey. I probably could have been more creative with this theme, but I decided just to do exactly what the theme says - grey, distressed nails. 


Click below for more.



My base colour is Rimmel - Little Bo Peep and I used A England - Fated Prince for my distressed brush strokes. 




I do wish I'd made these a bit more festive, but I do still like them. I'm always a fan of grey nails and this technique is one of my favourites too. 

Let me know what you think below.

See you next time. 

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com