4 December 2014

A2Z - F is for Fashion

Hello everyone. How are you all? 

We're on F for A2Z now and this week the theme is Fashion. After a lot of browsing the internet I settled on recreating this top by Alexander McQueen. It's not something I would ever wear, but I thought it might look nice as a manicure which is the reason I picked it. 


Click below for more. 


My base is Avon - Rose Quartz. I freehanded my flowers and french tip using W7 - Black and added a stripe of OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown on the tips. 



I was really happy with these, they're a bit different but that's not always a bad thing! 

Don't forget to check out the challenge hub page here. Let me know what you think in the comments.

See you next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pattern and think it looks amazing on your nails. Not quite sure about the hat though. Fashion confuses me, lol. Your mani looks brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, that hat is definitely interesting - fashion confuses me too! Thanks lovely.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com