23 January 2014

Diamond Print Nails

Hello everyone. How are you all? 

Recently I was browsing the internet looking at clothes that I can't afford (which I do way too often) and I came across this little number. I'm not sure I could ever pull that dress off, but I thought it looked pretty cool so decided to try and put it on my nails instead.


For more details on this manicure click below.


I started with  W7 - Space Dust on all my nails.


On my thumb and ring finger using W7 - Black and freehanded on the diamond pattern. I was going to do this on all my nails, but I decided that it would be way too much effort so I just went for two fingers in the end. 


Finally I secured my studs with topcoat on the remaining three nails.


I was pretty happy with these, I am glad I didn't do all my nails with the pattern.. it would have taken forever and I think it might have looked a bit too much. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com