19 January 2015

Pick A Polish: Zoya - Margo

Hello loves. Happy Monday!

This week for Pick A Polish I'll be showing you Zoya - Margo. This is a fairly recent addition to my stash, and I have used it a few times since I've bought it. It is a lovely autumn/winter colour so I'm going to make the most of it before before spring. 


Click below for more.



Margo is a dark maroon-y purple. My swatch shows two coats without topcoat. I do find the formula a little bit thick on this polish - it's nothing terrible but personally I prefer my polish to be slightly thinner than this. It does dry to a lovely high shine, even without topcoat. 


For my nail art I decided to go with some glitter and studs. After taping off a chevron shape near my cuticle I did a glitter gradient using Sally Hansen - Gilded Lily. After the tape was removed I applied my studs - that was it!




This was just a random design that came off the top of my head when I sat down to do my nails, quite often that turns out to be a bit hit and miss. This time I think it was a hit though, I really liked this design! 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

See you next time. 

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com