20 November 2014

A2Z - D is for Dark.

Hello beauties. It's nearly Friday!! I'm off on a girls weekend away in London on Saturday for my birthday, so I'm even more excited for the weekend than I am normally.

This week the theme for A2Z is dark. I was quite looking forward to this theme, I've been enjoying my dark wintry colours lately which I so often neglect in my stash. It was nice to let one of my lesser used babies out to play today (yes, my polishes are my babies). 


Click below for more.


My base colour is Laquerdaisical - Pyrite. I freehanded on this lacey pattern using China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie. 




I was fairly happy with these, I kinda just wanted to leave the base colour on its own though.. it's such a pretty polish! But that's not the point of a nail art challenge.

Let me know what you think in the comments. You can also visit the challenge hub page to see all the wonderful nails in this challenge. 

See you next time. 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the lace effect.
    Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!!! I would definitely wear this mani. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com